Boilers Services in Sudbury
Ensure your home is warm and comfortable for you and your family with professional boiler repairs, maintenance, and installations performed by a certified and experienced HVAC company in Sudbury, Ontario.
669-Heat’s certified HVAC technicians have a wealth of HVAC experience. Our team is well-versed in providing homeowners with consistent, high-quality boiler service results. You can be confident that your home is in excellent hands when you work with our team.
669-Heat is available around the clock, 365 days a year. There is no extra charge if homeowners need repair work, routine upkeep, or installation appointments after business hours, on weekends, or on holidays!
Furthermore, homeowners who collaborate with the crew at 669-Heat to install a brand-new boiler in Sudbury, Ontario, will have access to various installment plans, with options of up to $3000 in savings, including no costs for at 0% interest, if necessary. As a result, during the first year, you can install a brand-new boiler system with no upfront costs. Furthermore, if you require a new boiler during a cold snap in the region, 669-Heat will gladly provide same-day or next-day installations on all HVAC systems! Therefore, you will never have to worry about keeping yourself and your family warm during the winter.
Are you eager to partner with 669-Heat’s highly qualified and experienced HVAC team? If this is the case, please call us or make an appointment using our online booking form. Each initial consultation appointment includes a complimentary project estimate!
How long do boilers last in Sudbury?
Generally speaking, boilers have an average lifespan of approximately 15 years before they will need to be replaced. With that said, homeowners can extend the lifespan of their unit by booking a yearly maintenance appointment with a professional HVAC team, as well-maintained boilers tend to last longer than ones that have not been properly taken care of.
What does a boiler service include in Sudbury?
When booking a service appointment with the team at 669-Heat, you can rest assured knowing that we will go above and beyond to ensure your experience with us is nothing short of perfect. Here is what you can expect during your maintenance appointment:
· Ensure there is proper gas pressure and flow from your unit
· A flue gas analyzer will be employed to ensure that the boiler is burning the correct gas/air combination
· Ensure the flue is not clogged or blocked with debris
· Make sure electrical wires are well-maintained and in good working order.
· Assessment of all fans and other critical mechanical components to ensure they are functioning correctly.
· Examination to ensure seals are still intact.
· Safety mechanisms will be examined.
· The condensate trap and pipe will be analyzed to ensure they are not clogged.
Are you overdue for your boiler maintenance? If the answer is yes, then the team at 669-Heat is available to help you!
669-Heat is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If homeowners require repair work, routine maintenance, or installation appointments after business hours, on weekends, or on holidays, there is no additional charge!
How often should boilers undergo maintenance in Sudbury?
Homeowners in Sudbury should aim to have their home’s boiler system professionally serviced at least once a year. We suggest booking this appointment in the early fall to ensure your heating unit will be operating optimally for you throughout the upcoming winter.
What are the benefits of boiler maintenance in Sudbury?
Benefits of boiler maintenance include:
· Helps to ensure that the boiler operates at peak efficiency all year.
· Increases the service life
· Helps you save money on costly repairs
· Reduces the wear and tear on your boiler
· Keeps your monthly power bill as low as possible.
· Provides peace of mind
How to tell if a boiler is going bad in Sudbury?
Signs your boiler is going bad include:
· Significant increases in your monthly power bill
· Your unit is over 15 years old
· You find yourself having to constantly call a repair technician, regardless of your unit’s age.
· You are unable to properly heat your home.
· There are unusual odours coming from your boiler unit.